Air pollution and consumption can be reduced even while at work. Keep your workplace environmentally friendly by following these simple guidelines:
- Carpool or telecommute.
- Start a recycling program.
- Use both sides of the paper when printing or photocopying.
- Bring your lunch to work or walk to lunch.
- Turn off all electronics and office equipment when you leave the office.
- Open the blinds and reduce the use/need for overhead lighting.
- Dress for the weather and adjust layers before you adjust the thermostat.
Let’s talk instruments!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your environmental instrumentation pain points.