OSHA has recently adopted the ISO/CEN particle size-selective criteria for respirable dust samplers and requires a cutpoint of 4 microns for all cyclone and impactors. Mesa Labs offers three ways to help you comply with the new OSHA Crystalline Silica Rule:
- Personal Sampling Cyclones:
- The GK 2.69 cyclone offers a particle size cut point of 4 μm at 4.2 LPM
- The GK 4.162 (RASCAL) cyclone offers a particle size cut point of 4 μm at 8.5 – 9 LPM. This is ideal for short-term sampling solutions.
- The BGI4L cyclone offers a particle size cut point of 4 μm at 2.2 LPM
- The 062 (Triplex) offers a particle size cut point of 4 μm at 1.05 LPM, along with PM1 and PM2.5 cut point options.
- For silica sampling, we offer an H-PEM impactor with a cut point of 4 μm at 9 LPM. This robust impactor made from anodized aluminum, is ideal for short-term sampling in areas with low concentrations of silica dust.
- Defender Gas Flow Calibrators
- OSHA recommends performing flow calibrations as a standard step in the air sampling process. Learn how our Defender calibrators can help you comply and maintain an audit trail.
Mesa Labs offers the advantage of a one-stop shop, meeting your personal sampling needs all in one place.
Let’s talk instruments!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your environmental instrumentation pain points.