Mesa Labs’ BGI PQ200 FRM Sampler uses BGI pioneering technology to meet and exceed the requirements for ambient particulate sampling dictated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We have made product enhancements to the PQ200 which will provide new features for better handling of data, improved calibration functionality, field update, and easier access to parameter adjustment.
All newly built PQ200 units will feature:
- USB connectivity for easier data download via portable flash drive
- A new menu structure for easier navigation
- Automatic, multi-point calibrations when using the deltaCal calibrator
- Increased memory which will save more than a week’s worth of data
- Easier temperature and pressure calibration
- Ability to upgrade firmware automatically via flash drive
- Language options (English and Spanish)
- Diagnostic log file to retrace conditions
For PQ200s installed in the field, Mesa Labs will be offering an upgrade package which will allow you to take advantage of all the features listed above. The upgrade packages are specifically designed to be backward compatible with all revisions of PQ200 making it easy to install in the field.
As several countries are beginning to develop their environmental protection laws and guidelines to mimic the United States’ EPA, it is imperative to understand all the requirements and necessary protections involved. Mesa has them all covered in the upgraded PQ200 FRM Sampler.
Let’s talk instruments!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your environmental instrumentation pain points.